Are you a seasoned and articulate top professional that can perform efficiently under pressure? Are you passionately driven by purpose and target with less supervision and seeking to build a career in a reputable Real Estate and Property development Company? If you are, your service is needed for immediate employment.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
• Following up on leads and close sales
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, and partner organizations;
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
• Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers,
• Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
• Maintaining and updating customer databases;
• Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
• Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
• Evaluating marketing campaigns;
• Monitoring competitor activity
Skills and Competency Requirements
• Leadership and supervisory skills;
• Interpersonal and people management skills
• Reasoning ans Analytical skills;
• The ability to use initiative;
• The capacity to work under pressure;
• Creativity; Drive; Flexibility;
• Teamwork-Team building and collaboration
• Influencing and negotiation skills – Deal structuring
• Excellent communication skills (Oral and written);
• IT and computer appreciation (Microsoft Office – Power point, Word, Excel etc) digital and social media literacy.
Qualification and Experiences
• Must have first degree or equivalent in relevant discipline, knowledge of law though not compulsory will be an added advantage.
• Previous working experience in similar job roles.
• Candidate with marketing experience in the banking and other financial institutions are encouraged to apply.
• Minimum of (8) years’ hands on experience for Marketing/Clients Service Manager.
• Digital marketing experience will be added advantage.
How to apply
Interested qualified applicants should send CV to [email protected], within 1 week of this advertisement. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline Date
19th March, 2018.